Weekly Nature Walks for Well-being. Improve your physical and mental health with a dose of nature, mindfulness, and hygge.
If you are ready… let’s go! We have the perfect combination of fresh air, exercise and parent chats to get you going! There are so many benefits to getting out and enjoying the outdoors with your new baby or toddler. It encourages confidence in you and promotes learning in your baby. You don’t have to be fit, you just need to be willing!
To book click HERE
You may have to ‘select different date’
Short to medium-length walks on different terrains. From short walks in parks through to challenging half-day hikes for seasoned walkers. All with your baby on your back in a sling or back carrier.
Come along to one of our walks for lots of opportunities:
• Sling safety, fitting, and advice
• Option to try or hire slings
• Chance to meet other parents
• Professional and Peer-led support
• Weekly nature or topical play prompt for older children
• Gentle exercise and fresh air
• Socially distanced, but still together
• Create your own white noise
• Bring a little more hygge into your parenting
Walks include a sling/carrier, but you may bring your own if you prefer. You have the option to extend your hire for up to 4 weeks by paying a top-up fee of £5 on the day. 10 waterproof carrier covers and 10 umbrellas are available to borrow for the walk. We only cancel walks if the met office advises us to not go out.
If your baby is under 5 months – please do book an online bump to baby class at www.slinglibrary.com before attending. Walks will be gentle and paced to those in attendance.