- Postage is free within the UK and we use the Royal Mail Special Delivery service.
- Slings going to Europe are sent using the Small Packet International Signed For With Compensation service. There is a charge of £8 for European postage that will be added at the checkout
Orders are usually despatched within 24 hours of payment being received
- At this moment in time we are unfortunately unable to ship to areas outside of the UK and Europe. Whilst we delight in the fact that there is so much global sling love, there are some rules and red tape that prevent us from selling in some parts of the world – particularly the US and Canada.
- You have a period of 14 days after the date on which you receive the goods to return them at your own cost and receive a full refund of the purchase price, not including return shipping costs. Delivery costs are however refunded on any faulty items returned. Please notify us prior to sending if you wish to return the goods for any reason by emailing email@example.com Any returned goods must be in new, unused condition and in its original packaging.
- When returning goods, please use a standard road service and please ensure there is suitable compensation in case of loss or damage.
- Any damaged or faulty goods will be either replaced or, if you prefer, you will receive a full or partial refund depending on the damage or fault, as well as a refund on your return postage costs. Please give us a description of any faults you find, and if possible, send us a photo.
- All returns are checked before a decision is made to issue a refund. Only items purchased direct from slinglibrary.com are covered by this policy, and proof of purchase will be required when processing returns.